£3.50 – Egg hunt (without boat trip)
£6.00 – Egg hunt with boat trip
£4.00 – Adult boat trip
Collect the first clue from the Potting Shed, then work your way around the Marina trail to crack the additional clues. All completed hunts will receive a delicious Easter chocolate treat. It will be an Eggstravaganza!!
Easter Egg Hunt Times: 9am – 1pm
Boat departure times are every 15 minutes from 9am to 1pm.
All children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
The Easter egg hunt can all be completed on foot and the terrain is a mixture of paths and grass / fields. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions.
As this event is for charity, all payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Boat Trip Information
Departure times are prompt and likely to be fully subscribed, so please don’t miss your time slot.
- Life jackets will be provided and must be worn.
- All children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Maximum of 3 children to 1 adult.
- All must remain seated at all times.
- Only stand to disembark when instructed by Aston Marina team and the boat has been securely moored with two fastenings to the jetty.
Please book your place and boat trip time by calling us on tel:01785 819702