- Mooring fees quoted include VAT (20%), water, car parking for 1 vehicle, use of toilets & showers and 2 access cards
- Moorings are charged on berth size not boat length
- Electricity is available to every berth, but not included in the mooring fees
- Electricity is operated by a pre-payment card system. A one-off £50 connection fee applies, which includes £10 credit
- Laundry, fuel, pump-out, Elsan, launch & recovery and servicing facilities are offered at additional rates
- Payment is required strictly in advance of mooring
- 3 months mooring fee for reservation (non-refundable) which is deducted from total mooring fee
- Mooring periods begin from the date of boat arrival
Mooring Pricing from January 2017
We are introducing some changes to our pricing structure from January 2017. Please see the table below for pricing applicable from 1st January 2017.
|Berth Size||Max Boat Length||Monthly Rate||Quarterly Rate||Annual Rate|
12 month (annual) mooring renewals paid upfront attract a 5% discount off the standard tariff rates.
Aston Marina offers a comprehensive brokerage service for boat sales with an excellent track record through our partner firm Boat Finder Brokerage
Boat Finder is a national boat brokerage known for their high quality of service and excellent track record of success. Our aim is to make buying or selling a boat a breeze and our ambition to clients and customers is 100% satisfaction. All craft on brokerage with Boat Finder and moored here at Aston Marina are available to view, always escorted by our friendly knowledgeable staff.
We have the facility to lift boats from the water in order to carry out surveys, and the advantage of a boat workshop on site should any remedial work be required.
If you would like any further information or to discuss your requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01785 819702, or get in touch with Boat Finder on 01270 760799 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our modern twin bay repair workshop offers a convenient and competitive service to moorers and visitors alike.
We specialise in boat painting and can offer a comprehensive service from small repairs and touch-ups to full external shell restoration. In addition, we offer very competitive rates on bottom blacking, using high-quality materials and a thorough process.
Our mechanical engineers can carry out routine maintenance such as engine, gearbox and stern gear servicing, as well as more complex tasks such as engine & gearbox replacement, welding repairs & fabrications.
Through our unique purpose built boat lift trailer and slipway we are able to launch and recover craft up to 72 feet and 26 tons. We can cater for V-bottomed boats up to 10 tons using our innovative cradling mechanism.
We are able to perform internal and external joinery repairs and undertake bespoke joinery projects and carry out specialist jobs such as:
- BSC Examinations
- Gas testing, repairs and installations
- Heating and plumbing repairs and installations
- Electrical diagnostics, repairs and installations
- Aerial & Satellite TV repair and installations
- Window repair & replacement
- Sign Writing