We are looking for a Pastry Chef to join our growing team for No. 26 Restaurant and The Boat House venue. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to be involved in one of the leading venues in Staffordshire. The award winning restaurant is set within a stunning marina location and is part of a thriving wedding and events business.
16 – 30 hours per week (flexible depending on your availability) – 4 – 5 days per week, including occasional weekends and evenings.
- Work with the pastry chef, head chef and kitchen team to produce delicious desserts, cakes, scones and pastry
- Prepare Afternoon Tea, cakes, sandwiches, sweets and savouries
- Help with seasonal menu development of desserts
- Help with food preparation
- Prepare freshly made desserts for weddings and event
- Work in a fast paced environment where organisation is essential
- Work closely with the kitchen and front of house teams to ensure service is prompt and standards are high
- Great opportunities available for career progression in the kitchen team
- This is not a complete list. You may be asked to undertake a variety of different tasks in addition.
The Pastry Chef will be required to work shifts, including weekends and public holidays. In the event of staff shortages, be prepared to assist in other areas of Aston Marina.
This is a description of your duties and responsibilities at the present time, however, this is not an exhaustive list and other duties may be required in line with the current and future needs of the business.