We are looking for full time and part time kitchen staff to join our growing team.
Salary Bracket: Dependent on previous skills and experience. Starting at minimum wage for age.
Experience is not required.
Day to day tasks will include but not be limited to: –
- Wash and dry plates, dishes, cutlery, pots and pans
- Keep all items in the kitchen clean and tidy, maintaining excellent presentation of all aspects of No. 26 and Boat House kitchens, crockery and untencils
- Assist the chefs with basic food preparation
- Ensure cleaning and hygiene standards are maintained at all times
- Arrive at work ready for your shift 5 minutes early, well presented
- carry out general cleaning duties on a daily basis, eg. Emptying bins, sweeping and mopping floors, ensuring areas are well kept etc
- Act without prejudice or discrimination towards all staff and visitors
The key attributes we are looking for in our front of house team is:
- A desire and pride to excel in everything you do
- Ambition, driven by 100% customer satisfaction
- The motivation to work hard and enjoy being busy
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers and employees
- Learn about new local products and suppliers
- Complete all documentation to specific standards using corporate templates and in-house procedures
This is a description of your duties and responsibilities at the present time, however, this is not an exhaustive list and other duties may be required in line with the current and future needs of the business.