Chef de Partie
Interested in a new career? Like to be hands on and on your feet working in a busy environment? Love food and being creative?
We are looking for passionate people who are interested in learning to join our growing team of chefs. We require someone who loves food and creating excellent dishes with fresh ingredients.
40 hours per week – 5 days per week, including weekends and evenings.
Salary: £19,000 -£21,000
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chefs in running the kitchen, ensuring excellent food preparation standards and HACCP are maintained.
- Running a section of the kitchen – ensure orders are completed for the section, food is prepared and plated to an excellent consistent standard.
- Learn and be flexible to operate in multiple stations in the kitchen, including starters, breakfast, sandwiches, desserts
- Keep accurate records and reporting. Fridge temperatures, cooking temperatures, hot holding temperatures, cooling records, cleaning records, delivery records.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment where organisation and forward planning are essential.
- Ensure appropriate stock levels that are correctly organised and labelled. Ensuring stock rotation and quality. Minimise waste & maximise productivity.
- Ensure effective communication between Head Chef, chefs in the team and front of house team.
- Ensure food safety and allergy regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Great opportunities for career progression.
- This is not a complete list. You may be asked to undertake a variety of different tasks in addition.
The Chef de Partie will be required to work shifts, including weekends and public holidays. In the event of staff shortages, be prepared to assist in other areas of Aston Marina.
This is a description of your duties and responsibilities at the present time, however, this is not an exhaustive list and other duties may be required in line with the current and future needs of the business.