Assistant Manager Event Operations
- Front of house for events.
- Ensure the room is well presented, set up correctly and on time.
- Ensure the outside space is tidy and furniture is organised.
- Ensure tables are laid and decorated correctly for the occasion and as per the customer requirements.
- Ensure the food is presented well, and service goes off without a hitch.
- Be responsible for all of the floor and bar staff, make sure that they are in correct uniform and serving the clients in a speedy and friendly manner.
- Understand sound system and lighting program to set mood and atmosphere for the space.
- Work closely with Events Manager, General Manager and Head Chef to ensure excellence across all front of house, bar and events operations.
- Ensure excellent knowledge of all products and services.
- Have a supervisory presence over alcohol sales and implement the law.
- Ensure effective two-way communication with Events team.
- Respond to customer enquiries efficiently and politely.
- Requires excellent attention to detail and meticulously high standards.
- Great opportunities for career progression.
- This is not a complete list. You may be asked to undertake a variety of different tasks in addition.
As Assistant Manager you will be required to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and public holidays. In the event of staff shortages, be prepared to assist in other areas of Aston Marina.
This is a description of your duties and responsibilities at the present time, however, this is not an exhaustive list and other duties may be required in line with the current and future needs of the business.