Head Chef Recruitment...
Head Chef – No.26 Bar & Dining
Up to £30,000 depending on previous skills and experience
28th April 2017
We have some exciting changes taking place early this year. We have taken the decision to expand the restaurant and bar with a full modern, cosy design. We are looking for a Head Chef with experience of managing and developing a successful kitchen and creating and preparing exceptional fresh food to order.
The Head Chef will be required to undertake a variety of roles. We are looking for someone with enthusiasm for preparing and serving the highest quality local produce.
Day to day tasks will include but not be limited to: -
· preparing and serving dishes for the restaurant, bar and venue
· planning menus, managing ingredients, labour costs and margins
· plan staff rosters and supervise the activities of chefs and assistants
· work closely with Exec Chef, Directors and Restaurant Manager
· order food, kitchen supplies, cleaning materials and equipment
· demonstrate techniques to the team to ensure consistency throughout preparation and service
· explain and enforce hygiene regulations
· select and train staff
· work closely with local suppliers and achieve best prices
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for excellent food and service.
The successful candidate will have had a wealth of experience working in a catering environment and be committed to making a new business thrive with award winning food.
The head chef will attend staff meetings, where they can discuss problems related to their areas, and receive or issue instructions to other managerial staff.
The head chef will be required to work shifts, including weekends and public holidays. The work may be stressful, especially at peak hours of the day.
This is a description of your duties and responsibilities at the present time, however, this is not an exhaustive list and other duties may be required in line with the current and future needs of the business.
Get in touch...
If you have the personality and passion to offer exceptional service in any of these areas, please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!