Assistant Bar Manager...
Front of House
Assistant Bar Manager
£20,000 - £23,000 depending on previous skills and experience
28th April 2017
- Responsible for two bars, the wedding venue and the restaurant.
- Ensure the bars and all drinks are excellently presented at all times.
- Serve and train the team to serve professional Barista coffee.
- Ensure the cellars are kept clean and tidy. Responsible for line cleaning.
- Responsible for ordering stock and ensuring effective stock rotation.
- Training new staff and ensure brilliant bar product knowledge. Including, wines, ales, lagers, cocktails, spirits, liqueurs, coffee and soft drinks.
- Expert knowledge of till system and online restaurant reservations diary.
- Training new staff regarding excellent till use.
- Be responsible for all bar staff ensuring customers are served quickly and politely.
- Understand sound system and lighting program to set mood and atmosphere for the space.
- Work closely with Restaurant Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure excellence across all front of house, bar and events operations.
- Ensure excellent knowledge of all Aston Marina products and services.
- Have a supervisory presence over alcohol sales and implement the law.
- Respond to customer enquiries efficiently and politely.
- Great opportunities for career progression.
- This is not a complete list. You may be asked to undertake a variety of different tasks in addition.
40 hours per week (more during busy times) – 5 days per week, including weekends and evenings
As Assistant Manager Banqueting you will be required to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and public holidays. In the event of staff shortages, be prepared to assist in other areas of Aston Marina.
This is a description of your duties and responsibilities at the present time, however, this is not an exhaustive list and other duties may be required in line with the current and future needs of the business.
Get in touch...
If you have the personality and passion to offer exceptional service in any of these areas, please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!